The treatment lip instantly hydrate and lock in moisture while delivering a natural-looking shine and addictive berry flavor. This formula is blend of Aren Bio.S-DNA and Hyaluronic Filling Sphere, plump-looking pout. Also Colorless Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter and Vitamin E leaves lips feeling soft, supple and soothed. The rich texture with an addictive scent coats dry lips, softening and protecting against dehydration all day long.
- Treatment Lip
- Korean Popular Ingredient: Same as ingredient in REJURAN
- Berry Flavou
- Paraben Free
- Formaldehyde Free
- BHT Free
How to use: Applying the lip balm from the center of the lips and drag the sponge or lip gloss applicator along the length of the lips.
Type of Product: Lip Product
Cautions: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation or rush appears, discontinue use.
* The duration of lasting effect depends on individual skin condition and age.
- DNA gene extraction from salmon sperm, known as polydeoxyribonucleotide (PDRN) that helps restore damaged skin holistically and improve skin brighter and more hydrated. Tighten skin pores smaller and stimulate the synthesis and repair of an acne damaged skin tissue, stretch marks and scars to look faded. Besides, it reduces wrinkles and increase the skin elasticity. AREN BIO.S-DNA™ is safe and compatible with human skin cells, so it does not cause side effects and irritation even with sensitive skin. Result in heathier skin with a short period of time.
HYALURONIC FILLING SPHERES™
- Hyaluronic Filling Spheres™ are based on the use of a hygroscopic material to make a sphere. These spheres are dehydrated at first and fill up with water within the skin. This hydration process causes a change in volume proportional to the spheres’ moisture-retaining capacity. Hyaluronic Filling Spheres™ helps to smooth the look of deep wrinkles through biotechnology, in eye application for mature skin, anti-wrinkle skin care, deep wrinkle skin care (“elevens” wrinkles, forehead wrinkle, nasogenian folds), and intense moisturizing skin care.
COLORLESS JOJOBA OIL
- Colorless jojoba oil has several cosmetic uses. It is one of the most widely used natural ingredients in beauty products like lotions and moisturizers. Let’s take a look at how jojoba oil can be used to cure various ailments.
- Shea Butter Extract wax from karite fruit trees in South Africa. They are rich in essential fatty acids, including oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids. Also, the fatty acid found in the cinnamon plant is Cinnamic acid. Research shows that cinnamic acid has anti-inflammatory effects. It is also rich in antioxidants, including vitamin A, vitamin E, and helps add moisture to the skin. Reduce skin irritation.
- Vitamin E is found in many moisturizers, and the oil may be used as a moisturizer to prevent or treat dry, flaking skin.
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffinum Liquidum, Diisostearyl Malate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Extract, Synthetic Beeswax, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, CI 77491, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Water, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Perfluorooctyl Triethoxysilane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, 1,2-Hexanediol, DNA, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Flavor