A nourishing daily moisturizer with a unique blend of Green vegetables (Chicory, Celery and Broccoli) for dual glow balance effect, hydration and softer-, smoother-looking skin. This non-greasy, moisturizer quickly absorbs to hydrate and help skin stay moisturized over time, more plumped look while diminishing the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Free Hazardous Chemical
How to use
- Apply over the facial skin. Morning and evening.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation or rush appears, discontinue use.
- The duration of lasting effect depends on individual skin condition and age.
- Three green plant extracts from Korea, Chicory, Celery and Broccoli, have properties to help balance water and oil in the skin. Reduce water evaporation It maintains a dual-glow under the skin's moisture, giving the skin a healthy glow, hydrated but not oily, with the essence of Tannin. But also helps strengthen the skin tissue, stimulates Collagen and Glycosaminoglycan Makes the skin retain moisture and look full of water.
White Strawberry Extract
- antioxidant compounds known as anthocyanins. It’s also a natural source of saccharides which help hydrate skin. Research has shown strawberry is a very good source of vitamin C. The combination of that plus the numerous other antioxidants is what allows strawberry to help skin to better withstand environmental damage; in fact, strawberry can helps shield supportive elements in skin from harm, allowing them to stay flexible and resilient longer.
- is Japanese soybean extract has undergone a special extraction process to obtain Isoflavone with a structure similar to the female hormone. (Estrogen) makes the effect comparable to the Horn. Monon estrogen can. And has a wide range of properties including nourishing the skin, stimulating the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid, and suppressing the effect of testosterone that causes oil glands, oil production on the skin, and the regeneration of hair And hair loss due to genetics and hormones
Skin Barrier Enhancer
- Enhancer moisturizers contain occlusive ingredients, such as petrolatum or lanolin, which coat the surface of the skin with a water-repellent lipid layer that impedes the bidirectional movement of water across the skin. Because they block water loss out of the skin, these agents can temporarily ameliorate the xerosis that is characteristic of atopic dermatitis (AD) and age-associated eczematous disorders. Moreover, by improving the hydration of the stratum corneum (SC), they can dampen inflammation
Phyto Hyaluron B
- Okra mucus extract from Okinawa Island, Japan. Given that the skin-nourishing properties are superior to Hyaluronic acid in Japan, Okra is called Okra. Okinawa Island is the only area in Japan where Okra can be grown due to its warm climate
- is a skin-identical lipid concentrate. A concentrated mix of different types of ceramides, cholesterol, free fatty acid and phytosphingosine which restores the protective barrier function of the skin. Ideal for aging skin, dry skin and sensitive skin.
- extracted from the root of the comfrey plant, Allantoin is a non-irritating ingredient that soothes and protects the skin. With the ability to help heal the skin and stimulate the growth of new tissue, it's a great all-rounder for keeping skin at the top of its game. It effectively softens and helps protect the skin, making it suitable for sensitive skin.