85% Natural Cleansing Micellar Water. It gently yet thoroughly removes makeup and impurities from the skin with micellar water—which contains skin-loving ingredients that prevent skin from irritation and dryness while removing makeup and residue from the skin for a fresh feeling. Gently soothing for even the most sensitive skin types, it refreshes without an oily residue for a clean, smooth finish.
Mineral Oil Free
How to use
- Place saturated cotton on area of makeup removal and hold for 3-5 seconds before wiping.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation or rush appears, discontinue use.
- The duration of lasting effect depends on individual skin condition and age.
Organic Wild Olive extract
- a powerful revitalizer of mature skin that fights energetic aging. The active, made from plant stem cells of Mediterranean wild olive tree sprouts, has been designed on an exclusive technology that extracts the essence of the lipids from the plant cell membrane, obtaining the first generation of biomimetic plant cell membrane lipids: The Phyto-Lipidic Fractions (PLF). This “cellular oil” replicates the activity of cellular lipids, protects and optimizes the energy of skin cells and increases the production of structural proteins, to obtain an astonishing anti-wrinkle, firming and repairing effect.
Skin Barrier Enhancer
- moisturizers contain occlusive ingredients, such as petrolatum or lanolin, which coat the surface of the skin with a water-repellent lipid layer that impedes the bidirectional movement of water across the skin. Because they block water loss out of the skin, these agents can temporarily ameliorate the xerosis that is characteristic of atopic dermatitis (AD) and age-associated eczematous disorders. Moreover, by improving the hydration of the stratum corneum (SC), they can dampen inflammation
- the active ingredients are Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides and Terpene Ginkgolide. Rich in antioxidants Effectively slow down the skin aging Stimulates the blood circulation system in the skin Ready to help reduce inflammation
Glycerolat B Green Tea
- Green tea extract also contains the methylxanthines that stimulate microcirculation, helping even the tone and health of the skin. In addition, Green tea extract is a good anti-inflammatory agent, reducing inflammation in the skin and inhibiting the action on collagenase. Collagenase is an enzyme that breaks the collagen leading to thin and flattened dermis and green tea helps maintain the level of collagen, leading to a firm and elastic skin.
Tea Tree Oil
- can help soothe dry skin by reducing itching and irritation. Also, it’s been shownTrusted Source to be more effective than zinc oxide and clobetasone butyrate creams in treating eczema.
Water, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Tocopherol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Propylene Glycol, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sorbic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Olea Europaea Callus Culture Lysate, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum