Protein supplement products That provides the best nutritional value of protein with plant proteins such as Soy Protein Isolate, good quality soybeans. from USA Provides protein content of up to 90%, combined with Rice Protein, a high quality protein that the body can digest. Absorbed and used easily and quickly.
- Pour protein powder into 150 ml. of water, stir and drink daily.
Whey Protein Isolate
- This type of whey protein is obtained by using WPC or whey protein concentrate. It goes through an additional manufacturing process, Ion Exchange (IE) or Cross Flow Microfiltration (CFM), in order to further remove some of the lactose and lipids that are still present. The concentration of whey protein is higher, more than 90%.
- Contains BCAA, an essential amino acid for muscle building, is a high-quality protein that the body can easily and quickly digest and absorb. It contains all the essential amino acids and also helps in protein synthesis. (Protein Anabolism)
Soy Protein Isolate
- good quality soybeans from USA Helps inhibit hormone-related cancers related to sex hormones, such as breast cancer, endometrial cancer, etc. Isoflavones also help reduce cholesterol levels. and triglycerides in the blood Affects the prevention of cardiovascular disease.
Fish oil powder
- Cold-pressed fish oil Which in fish sauce contains many types of fatty acids. Fish oil contains omega-3 fatty acids. and omega-6 fatty acids which is a fatty acid that is very essential to the body Helps prevent atherosclerosis It reduces the risk of blood clots in the bloodstream.
- Lecithin acts as a precursor of positive neurotransmitters, keeping the brain functioning well, enabling us to sleep soundly.
Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum
- Help absorb fat and sugar in the food in the small intestine, causing less fat and sugar in food to be absorbed into the body. It helps to reduce fat in blood vessels and dietary fat per meal, thus helping to control weight. Helps to improve the immune system in the digestive tract, where the immune system of our body is up to 70% of the gastrointestinal tract.
- It is a type of fructo-oligosaccharide, the molecular characteristics of inulin are similar. With cellulose, it is not digested in the gastrointestinal tract, so it does not provide energy and does not increase sugar levels, which is an advantage when used as a substitute for sugar. Inulin is a soluble dietary fiber. Soluble fiber slows down the digestion and absorption of starches and sugars, which is good for blood sugar levels in people with diabetes.