A mattifying sunscreen reflects out a broad spectrum of UVA and UVB rays, protecting skin from damaging sun exposure. This special formulation provides a matte finish but gentle enough for sensitive skin. It also helps prevent dark spots for a smooth brighten and youthful looks.
How to use
- Apply on facial skin 15-30 minutes before exposure sunshine for UV protection. Every morning.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation or rush appears, discontinue use.
- The duration of lasting effect depends on individual skin condition and age.
- It protects the skin and fights free radicals from various pollution, including UV rays from sunlight and rays from blue light.
- is an innovative active ingredient derived from castor oil. It is a combination of 10-hydroxydecanoic acid, sebacic acid and decanediol, aimed at re-establishing the physiological balance in acne-prone skin. During clinical studies, Acnacidol™ BG provided excellent results for seboregulation. Acnacidol™ BG helped to reduce sebum formation and reduce the number of active sebaceous glands in one hour.
- is frequently marketed as a safer alternative to hydroquinone (a popular skin-lightening ingredient that has been banned in Europe and Australia). It has similar results in brightening skin but without the dangerous bleaching process. Instead, it reduces skin’s pigment production by suppressing the enzymes that stimulate melanin. This also slows down the process by which UV light causes pigmentation, so it both prevents and treats pigmentation issues.
- acts as an astringent, purifying, sebo-regulating and skin conditioning agent. It reduces pore size & shine and refines the skin grain. It is a plant extract of enantia chlorantha containing protoberberines, associated with oleonic acid. It controls the sebum flux acting on the number of sebocytes but also on the level of 5-α reductase.
- a derivative of vitamin E developed to be more stable. It has the properties of Antioxidant substances that increase skin elasticity. Keep the skin moist And relieve inflammation that occurs on the skin.
- protect active ingredients in sunscreen such as titanium dioxide protect your skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays. More questions about sunscreen safety? Use our safety resource on chemical ingredients used in sunscreen.
- Sunscreen with several chemical sunscreens to make it more stable using Nano Technology containing Chemical Sunscreen in the form of a type of emulsion. w / o / w provides long and safe protection against both UV-A and UV-B. Does not cause irritation to sensitive skin, feels comfortable, non-sticky.
- extracted from the root of the comfrey plant, Allantoin is a non-irritating ingredient that soothes and protects the skin. With the ability to help heal the skin and stimulate the growth of new tissue, it's a great all-rounder for keeping skin at the top of its game. It effectively softens and helps protect the skin, making it suitable for sensitive skin.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Benzophenone-3, Sodium Chloride, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Alpha-Arbutin, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Glycerin, Leontopodium Alpinum Callus Culture Extract, Xanthan Gum, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Panthenol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Oleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide NP, 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, 1,10-Decanediol, Phospholipids, Phenoxyethanol